Saturday, April 18, 2009

Latest Update: Truly Exciting New Arrival

Hi everyone...

Just a quick update:

  • Kaisercraft latest collection has finally arrived at KL courier center and should reach SG home by Monday! I will try my very best to get everything uploaded by Wednesday, 22 April the latest.
  • Our very big shipment is schedule to reach SG by Thursday, 23 April the latest. I hope to be able to sort it out and put it up by the weekend. This shipment include latest collection from SEI, Bo Bunny, Porcelain from Basic Grey and replishment of Coredinations cardstock.
  • K & Co Que Sera Sera - this is schedule to arrive sometime in May/June.
I will try my very best to make all our product more affordable during this bad times. Even though economy are not great, that should not stop us from scrapping. Right??

Will come back for more updates on our future new arrival. Till then....