Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snapshots of Love

I decided to be a bit bold this time...playing with bright colors....adding a little touch of gold and black paint...and i seriously think it turns out incredibly great. I add lots of self made embellishment....i use pattern paper and wrap around a small piece of chipboard creating a 3D dimension in my piece of work. I was inspired by Chow Chow...she has used a mini canvas which i could not find anymore around town... Instead i decided to a thick chipboard to replace it.

I also use mixture of pattern paper, stamping techniques, usage of utee and i was also inspired by Scrapperlicious how she actually punch mini hole at the corner of picture which creates a new dimension to canvas. Classes is available for those who are interested to learn how to do it. Email me for more details.

1 comment:

Chowchow said...

Wow Wow WOW!!!

I am speechless....