Monday, June 23, 2008

GCD Studios!

GCD Studios Product is available at our store. Check it out! Below is may take on it!

Material used:

GCD Studios - Tinted Medallions Pattern Paper
GCD Studios - Rose Colored Self Adhesive Chipboard
GCD Studios - Rose Colored Self Adhesive Ribbon
Black Bazill Paper
Kaiser - Rhinestone Hot Pink
Transparency

The journalling reads as below..

Just Me

Accept me as I am-I have no guarantee.
A claim to perfection I have not.
Perfect I cannot be. I, like you.....am human.
Prone to make mistakes.
Failure is not a character flaw,
Just a part of the human makeup.
I live, I laugh and I also learn.
My knowledge is incomplete.
I am searching all the time,
in waking hours as well as sleep.
I have a long road to travel, as well as you do.
We learn our lessons on the way.
Wisdom we shall acrue.
Accept me as I am Because I am ....me.
And You are you.
No one like me in the world.
That is my only guarantee.
God Bless....

No comments: